Pulse 24/7 is a mobile and web-based platform for freelancers and SMB’ that streamlines scheduling, payments, and marketing on one tool. Their mission is to empower these SMB’s with simple technology to compete in today’s new mobile on-demand economy.
– After hiring and firing 6 web and mobile development companies, PULSE 24/7 partnered with SYNERGY because of their vision to develop a platform focused on simplicity, integration, and automation
– To build a very stable MVP equipped to scale, and the oversight to monitor the entire beta program
– To implement quick improvement protocols and procedures to the U/I and U/X of the platform during the scaling period to follow
Since launching in the Fall of 2016, Pulse 24/7 has received instant traction with more than 10,000 downloads by small businesses within a few short months. Pulse 24/7 has also stirred enough investor confidence by receiving commitments from 4 angel investors.
Sapphire Hair is a European-based company providing tools for faster, fuller, and healthier styling of women’s hair. Sapphire understands the power of beauty and has a mission to help every woman reach their full potential.
– Sapphire wanted to use SYNERGY’s experience in design and branding to build a slick new e-commerce site that represented their brand
– The Sapphire team needed industry-specific guidance to determine the main components to the platform. They wanted a professional web developer that understands business.
– To identify and integrate a simple and low-cost backend dashboard solution to manage their inventory and sales reporting
In less than 30 days, the SYNERGY team designed and launched the new Sapphire e-commerce site fully optimal for mobile devices. SYNERGY was also able to transform the site and making it SEO friendly to industry specific popular search requirements.
Viola Bebe is an exciting web and mobile platform targeting the explosive newborn and toddler clothing retail market. Their mission is to offer a well-curated selection of premium brands from around the world that cares about the personality and individuality of each child.
– To use the expertise SYNERGY has in e-commerce to identify key elements and features of the platform. Their previous web developer created a site that needed to be migrated into a new shopify platform.
– To advise and design the best user experience for the front end of the platform with optimal user engagement
– To identify and integrate a simple and low cost backend dashboard solution to manage their inventory and sales reporting
With the leadership of SYNERGY, Viola Bebe was able to launch a visually appealing e-commerce website that is both mobile friendly and optimized for SEO. Currently, Viola Bebe experiencing double digit month to month growth and now one of the fastest growing retail websites for toddler clothing in that city.
Beyondle is a fun gamified crowdfunding app where passionate philanthropists can initiate or donate to any local or national challenge. Their mission is to disrupt the way funds are raised by optimizing engagement. Beyondle has partnered with SYNERGY for the past 4 months to build their MVP, beta program, and launch.
– To secure an interim CTO for guidance and mentorship to create the product roadmap on how to execute their vision
– To design and build a low-cost MVP with capabilities for donations, betting, and video streaming to view live challenges
By hiring SYNERGY as their mobile app development company, Beyondle has been able to build and launch their MVP in under 4 months. Beyondle founder has also been able to streamline the scaling infrastructure for the app with the help of SYNERGY as well as structuring their beta program.
Bellagio Salon is a haircare provider with over a decade of success and awards in its industry. Founded by an industry influencer in beauty, Bellagio continues to empower women and men in the Boston market with the confidence to put their best foot forwards.
– Bellagio hired SYNERGY to rebrand its online presence and design a plan to modernize the company’s identity
– To integrate an easy to use back-end platform to manage its own additions and edits whenever needed
– To produce new and engaging video content highlighting its staff and work portfolio
SYNERGY built and launched Bellagio’s new website fully optimized for mobile devices in under one month. Since the launch, Bellagio has been able to take advantage of its new brand and grow into a more affluent demographic and location.
Paper Airplane is a mobile venue based messaging application. Their mission is to change the way people meet and date by disrupting the current state of the nightlife industry.
– Paper Airplane needed to secure an interim CTO for guidance and mentorship to research and integrate the cutting edge technology needed to execute their vision. They had to let go their previous mobile app developer who could not developer a working product.
– To design an easy to use back-end platform to monitor sales and account management with a professional mobile app developer that have expertise in location based application development
– To get direction around technology infrastructure and scaling when talking to investors
– To design and build a low-cost MVP to attract investors for their initial seed round
Paper Airplane has completed their MVP within 3.5 months which they were unable to do 14 months prior to hiring SYNERGY. The founder of Paper Airplane has also secured angel investment commitments from several players in the tech space.
Uplift Ventures is a new company that has a simple mission to improve the wellness and recovery experience of global business travelers. By disrupting the treatments around jetlag, this company is lead by a prominent physician and thought leader in the industry.
– The visionaries behind Uplift believed SYNERGY was the web and mobile developer to design the initial framework and long-term monetization strategy for the app
– To rely on a strong and experienced team to design screenshots that optimize engagement and user experience
– Uplift needed the continuous advice and expertise of a seasoned technologist that can also serve as their interim CTO; they needed more than a web application developer to help them run their business
Under the management of SYNERGY, Uplift was able to develop, design, and build a full MVP to launch their beta program. Since its successful launch, SYNERGY is currently helping with the ongoing branding and positioning of the company.
Boston Platinum is one of New England’s most exclusive jewelry retailers founded by international jeweler Haig Anthony Faniants. Specializing in custom one of a kind handcrafted pieces by Mr. Faniants himself and never made again.
– Boston Platinum sought the counsel of SYNERGY to enhance its online presence
– To design and build a full website to tell congruently tell their story and also market their services
– To create images, content videos, and product placement opportunities for their premium brand
By hiring SYNERGY, Boston Platinum was able launch a more modern mobile friendly website. The SYNERGY team was also able to secure placement and marketing opportunities within their industry. As a result, now Boston Platinum has been featured on numerous media outlets and has grown to open their 2nd location in one of the most affluent per capita suburbs in MA.
In a fiercely competitive world, we are all looking for every possible advantage - this is why we chose to work with The SYNERGY over the last several years. SYNERGY has a solid track record of establishing highly attractive brands and producing measurable marketing results. Working with SYNERGY has had a profound effect on our business model and strategies, and we look forward to continuing our relationship into the next decade.
SYNERGY Consulting has been very instrumental in our expansion overseas. Their leadership team has equipped us with the precise marketing strategy and human capital needed to execute our launches. We are very proud to say that without them, 2014 would not have been such a prosperous year. We are looking forward to growing our relationship with SYNERGY as we build new technologies in newer markets.
I am writing to thank you and your team for the marvelous job you all did. Runway magazines editor in LA has already been in touch to do another editorial on the SS2015 collection & we have taken several individual orders for designs as well.